Monday 5 May 2008

Where to begin...

.... at the beginning of course. As a lot of you will know, My name is Juan Moore and I graduated from Falmouth college of arts (now university college Falmouth)in 2006 with a first class BA (Hons) degree in illustration. So what happened next I hear you ask. Well since graduating my work has appeared all over the place really, from the Guardian newspaper to fine art galleries, I'll post some artwork later on. 
In 2007 I had my first solo exhibition of 67 artworks of which I managed to sell over 60 of them, not bad for someone that no one has ever heard of before. Anyway the whole point of this blog really is to try and get more work, and to show people what I'm up to with out having to spend six weeks building a  new website and loosing my mind in the process.

No comments: