Saturday 4 July 2009

I hadn't realized it had been so long...



Wow Cant believe it's been four months since I last updated this blog. I guess I'd best fill you in on what has happened. well the exhibition kicked off to great success and was recieved very well by all who went to see the show. I managed to sell just over half of the 100 paintings, which in theses financially grim times was fantastic. the zombie project is now 100% complete and I may have some exciting news about that soon (fingers crossed).
I also have a very busy summer ahead of me. I have been selected to represent the Isle of Man at this year's lorreint celtic festival, of which I've just completed the work for, the exhibition will represent artist's from every celtic country in the world and the festival normally gets around 650,000 visitors, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. in october I will be having a joint show at the here and now gallery with my collaborator, friend and fellow illustrator Yee Ting Kuit, of which I am very much looking forward too. I will hopefully not leave it so long until my next update.

No comments: